Empower Egypt Women
I'm climbing 3 Peaks in 3 days in Egypt for CARE International UK because CARE is helping to empower women of Egypt.
Event: CARE International UK - CARE Egypt Challenge on 29/03/2012
£100.00 raised of £400.00 target
£100.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/DarlaHueske
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Darla Hueske's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text TGBQ83 £10
My name is Darla. Thank you for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I've been living in Egypt since 2007. As our country is going through many changes, I am doing all that I can to help support the foundation of family: women. Please, help me to support this powerful project to give women of Egypt hope and help to create positive social change.
4 Ways to Contribute: Every Bit Helps
1) You can donate here at JustGiving. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
2) You can offer a contribution to me in person here in Cairo.
3) If you are in the states, you can send me a contribution via snail mail to my USA address.
4) You can send a contribution through PayPal via my account. Just let me know, and I’ll get you the details.
Every bit counts, so please dig deep and donate now.
Charity Registration No. 292506
CARE International is one of the world’s leading aid agencies - we fight poverty and injustice. In the last year, we worked in 84 countries, supporting 1015 poverty-fighting projects that reached more than 122 million people.
Be the first to support Darla Hueske's fundraising. Just click on Donate.
- * Online donations£0.00
- Offline donations£100.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£100.00
- Gift Aid£0.00
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.