Two of Four charities I am currently supporting. RA
Event: Richard Armitage's fundraising
£5,628.72 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/Richard-Armitage
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Richard Armitage's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text AEIZ68 £10
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.
Charity Registration No. 216401 and SC037717
ChildLine is the UK's free and confidential, 24 hour helpline for children in distress or danger. Trained volunteer counsellors comfort, advise, support and protect children and young people who may feel they have nowhere else to turn. Children call ChildLine about a wide range of problems, but the most common problems are abuse (both sexual and physical), bullying, serious family tensions, worries about friends' welfare and teenage pregnancy. Children and young people can call ChildLine about anything – no problem is too big or too small. ChildLine is a service provided by the NSPCC
Dear Richard. Thorin is a triumph! Thanks for your wonderful performance, and thanks to my friend for the Thorin standee!
Donation by Jennie on 21/05/13
(72) The sadness and pain ever present in his blue eyes| Yet he stands proud and tall, a great one, despite his size.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 20/05/13
(71) The Thorin from the book did not impress me as such,| but the dwarf prince on screen cannot help but touch.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 13/05/13
(70) But first the company has Trolls and other creatures to fight| and old, long lost treasures have to be brought to the light.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 06/05/13
In memory of Anna, who met you in Wellington and made us feel like we were there with you both.
Donation by Anon. on 06/05/13
(69) With a group of fourteen the dwarf prince is marching east,| To face Smaug, destroyer of his home, a magnificent beast.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 29/04/13
(68) Grandson of Thror, Thorin Oakenshield,| Thrown from his home is wandering far afield.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 22/04/13
Dear Richard, Greetings from the C19 'girls' who went to Lyme Regis this weekend just gone. Love and good wishes from us all. xx
Donation by Maggie Spiers on 17/04/13
(67) There Strike Back series one already comes to an end| and Richard moves on into my beloved Hobbitland.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 15/04/13
(66) John completes his missions successfully one by one;| he visits hot places, Iraq, Zimbabwe and Afghanistan|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 08/04/13
(65) "Porter" involves portraying many a painful sensation,| I just hope what we see comes only from Richard's imagination.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 02/04/13
(64) Defending their lives he gets shot in the side,| It needs his partner and a nurse to save him, and there's no time to hide.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 25/03/13
Donation from RichardArmitageNet Amazon referral fees
Donation by Ali on 18/03/13
+ £43.74 Gift Aid
(63) He picks them up one by one during his and the kids' retreat,| But all this is in vain, too slow are the children's little feet.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 18/03/13
(62) Saving two children, his many guns' strategically placed,| Too heavy to carry them all, when by foes he is faced.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 11/03/13
(61) As strong man, he must deal with a lot of pain;| I see it must hurt, but the strong man can take the strain.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 04/03/13
(60) In between he saves lives worth saving,| His emotions vary, once happy once raving.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 25/02/13
(59) Three missions it takes him to get to know| Who killed his mates all these years ago.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 18/02/13
For the pleasure your work gives the world - you deserve all the best in your future! Thorin was incredible, can't wait to see what's next.
Donation by Stephanie on 11/02/13
(58) After seven years’ severe repent| To MI6 soldier his life is bent.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 11/02/13
You were amazing as Thorin!
Donation by Beth C. in Canada on 06/02/13
(57) There, wielding his guns, John charges ahead,| But at the end of it most of his mates are dead.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 04/02/13
(56) To many hours torture Richard’s subjected,| For John Porter, his body was “perfected”.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 28/01/13
Thank you, Richard. A few of us around the world sent you a box of letters. This was what we had after posting the parcel. http://tinyurl.com/cpmaqpb
Donation by Janine on 26/01/13
(55) Another John, he turns up in war,| Nothing like the Johns he’s played before.|
Donation by Fairie Tari on 21/01/13
- * Online donations£5,628.72
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£5,628.72
- Gift Aid£738.08
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.