Everton in the Community Thai Holiday Competition
$0.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/ThaiHoliday
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Tom Woolley's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text MYVD60 £10
Over the past quarter century the Blues’ official charity has grown to be one of the most well respected and pioneering sporting charities in the UK.
The charity has been at the forefront of its game, challenging health and social issues, including anti-social behaviour, disability, mental health and education.
To mark the anniversary, the charity is inviting all Evertonians to be part of an ambitious fundraising campaign to raise £1m to help the charity in its mission to support even more vulnerable and underprivileged people on Merseyside - for the next 25 years and beyond.
The charity is asking 40,000 supporters, the capacity of Goodison Park, to each raise just £25 to help achieve a target of £1m.
An easy way to support the campaign is to simply add a £2.50 donation (or whatever you can afford) to this page, this equates to just 13p per match over the course of the 2013/14 season.
To thank you for your kindness, everybody who enters the prize draw will have the opportunity to win a holiday to Thailand, including:
• Five nights accommodation in Thai Pavilion for twin share
• Two standard return flights to Thailand
• Three Chiva-Som spa cuisine meals per night of stay in the Emerald Room and Taste of Siam (arrival day will begin with dinner)
• One Body Massage per night of stay (choice of Thai, Chiva-Som Invigorating or Relaxing Foot)
• Individual Health and Wellness Consultation
• Participation in daily fitness and leisure activities (please note sports shoes are necessary to use the gym)
• Complimentary use of Water Therapy Suites which include Steam, Sauna and Jacuzzi
No purchase necessary – for full terms and conditions visit evertonfc.com/Thaiholiday
Charity Registration No. 1099366
Everton in the Community is the official charity of Everton Football Club and is proud to deliver a range of programmes to promote health, education, social inclusion and equality of opportunity to over 30,000 participants every year across Merseyside and North Wales using the power of sport.
Be the first to support Tom Woolley's fundraising. Just click on Donate.
- * Online donations$0.00
- Offline donations$0.00
- Text donations$0.00
- Total raised$0.00
- Gift Aid$0.00
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.