Do something special today. Be Selfless
Event: Naeem Ahmed's fundraising
£440.00 raised of £10,000.00 target
£440.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/beselfless
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Naeem Ahmed's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text AERR50 £10
Selfless is an independent international development organisation, initiated and lead entirely by young people, that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our vision is to empower communities countries by sharing skills, knowledge and by providing healthcare where needed. Our only commitment is to try and make a difference.
Our ultimate vision is for Selfless to encompass a number of different specialities and professions, aiming to harness the enthusiasm of young people and channel it towards worthwhile projects, bringing benefit to those communities in need, worldwide.
There is an old adage, ‘give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime’. This closely reflects the ethos of Selfless; our aim, rather than acting as a funding body, is to equip people and communities with the skills they need to improve their lives and, eventually, their nation.
Please donate today to help us deliver the following projects:
1. Elective Aid 2010 - 20 medical volunteers will be travelling to rural, underserved parts of Bangladesh to set up medical aid camps. Last year a staggering 8,000 patients were given treatment, your donations will ensure that we can continue providing healthcare to those communities in need. http://selfless.org.uk/projects/elective-aid/
2. Teaching Aid - http://selfless.org.uk/projects/teaching-aid/
3. Sports Aid - http://selfless.org.uk/projects/sports-aid/
4. UK Healthy Living - http://selfless.org.uk/projects/uk-healthy-living/
5. Community Clinics - http://selfless.org.uk/projects/community-clinics/
Charity Registration No. 1147463
Selfless is a unique platform which allows skilled young people to volunteer using their skills and experiences to benefit good causes. Through our website people are able to connect to our network of charities to access their volunteering opportunities.
Donation by Yasmin Begum on 17/03/13
+ £13.75 Gift Aid
Wishing you every success with the project, May Allah accept it from you, Ameen.
Donation by Anonymous on 08/02/12
+ £3.75 Gift Aid
Donation by Anonymous on 24/12/11
Donation by Thaslima Begum on 09/09/10
good luck with your target
Donation by Runa Begum on 11/08/10
Donation by Wajeeha Mahmood on 06/07/10
+ £5.64 Gift Aid
Donation by Xiomara Burnett-Forbes on 07/04/10
Donation by amina hersi on 12/02/10
Donation by .. on 07/02/10
+ £2.82 Gift Aid
Souns like a great scheme. Good luck with the fund raising.
Donation by Sofronis Sofroniou on 02/02/10
+ £14.10 Gift Aid
Donation by inlia aziz on 30/01/10
For a better future
Donation by Ghazala Hafiz on 29/12/09
+ £8.46 Gift Aid
pray this little amount will be of some help inshAllah
Donation by someone from somewhere on 29/12/09
+ £5.64 Gift Aid
Donation by farzana miah on 26/12/09
+ £5.64 Gift Aid
Donation by mk on 16/12/09
May Allah reward you for all your hard work and effort, InshAllah. Ameen. Keep up the great work :)
Donation by Faiza Sheikh on 10/12/09
- * Online donations£440.00
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£440.00
- Gift Aid£76.73
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.