£2,448.00 raised of £22,500.00 target
£2,448.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/Airparks
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Airparks .com's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text APSN99 £10
Airparks proud to be sponsoring the NSPCC
Thousands of children experience abuse each day. And it's children who end up suffering in silence because they don't know where to turn or who they can turn to. Airparks wants to help stop the abuse and have paired up with the NSPCC to make a difference.
How will my donation help?
- Helps fund the ChildLine call centre
- Funds a trained practitioner to help deliver support through the NSPCC Helpline
- Pays for children to have one-to-one counselling through ChildLine
- Support for a child and their family with a trained counsellor
Raising money for
Charity Registration No. 216401 and SC037717
We’re the only charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands. That’s why we help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, we protect children at risk, and we find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening.
Donation by Anonymous on 28/12/12
+ £1.25 Gift Aidvia sms
Donation by Anonymous on 24/07/12
- * Online donations£0.00
- Offline donations£2,442.00
- Text donations£6.00
- Total raised£2,448.00
- Gift Aid£1.25
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.