About Age UK Sunderland
Age UK Sunderland is a local and independent charity run by and for the people of Sunderland. We support older people throughout the city and campaign on issues that affect them.
We strive to ensure that older people in Sunderland are able to love later life, and deliver specialist support:
• Tackling social isolation and loneliness
• Alleviating financial hardship
• Supporting people with dementia and their carers
• Encouraging active aging and promoting positive wellbeing
• People to remain independent in their own homes
Please donate and help us in our mission to promote the wellbeing of all older people throughout the City of Sunderland, improve their quality of life and help them maintain their independence.
All donations will be used to benefit older people in the city of Sunderland. Every donation we receive will help us to make a personal difference to the lives of older people, their families and carers.
Every single donation, no matter how large or small, makes a difference.
Thank you for your support
Age UK Sunderland Registered charity number 1086995