Each day children behind the walls at Crumlin Hospital face their own challenges. Will you do #WhateverItTakes for sick children and do a virtual fundraiser for CMRF Crumlin? We need your ongoing and urgent support to provide the essential funds, equipment and resources that help make the difference to little patients and their families. CHI at Crumlin is a hospital that never sleeps.
We are asking you to set up a virtual, at-home or personal challenge and to ask people to donate during this time. You dont need to set up a big event or get a crowd together, as there are so many ways that you can raise vital funds solo, at home or by taking on a DIY challenge.
Check out our ideas below to inspire you in creating your own virtual, at-home or personal challenge fundraiser. And dont forget the CMRF Crumlin Communities Team is here to support you every step of the way!
Why not set yourself a personal goal and ask your friends and family to sponsor your efforts!
- Solo Cycling Sportive outdoors or stationary
- Walk or run a personal marathon in a month
- DIY Swimming Challenge
- Sponsored Get Fit Challenge
- Couch to 5K Challenge
Get Inventive and Rally Your Community to Give
- Online Giveaway secure a great prize and ask everyone to donate 5 to be in with a chance to win
- Sponsored head-shave, beard-shave or DIY leg-wax. Why not video record and share with your supporters online?
- Birthday or Special Event Fundraisers ask people to donate instead of gifts!
Do it your own way!
When it comes to creating your own personal challenge or virtual fundraiser, the possibilities are endless! If you have an idea for a unique and creative fundraising project or activity, get in touch with our Communities Team here in CMRF Crumlin.
Get in touch at email@example.com or by phone at 01 7091700 to register and get everything you need to start raising funds and making a real difference in the lives of sick children in Crumlin!
Together we can do #WhateverItTakes