Many of us are at home and not able to do as much exercise as we like. Physical activity can support your mental health, so please support Oxfordshire Mind and take on 7k in 7 days !
Ideas for our 7k in 7 Days challenge:
- Put on comfortable clothing that you are happy exercising in when you first wake up this will encourage you to exercise throughout the day
- Start the day with a jog around the living room
- Make the most of your leaving your house once a day for a walk, jog or bike ride adhering to government guidelines
- Hold walking meetings on zoom
- Walk up and down the stairs
- Dance around the kitchen making lunch
- Climb up and down the stairs at coffee break,
- 50 laps around the garden in the evening.
- Pick something you love to do, or choose something new. The choice is yours!
- Ask your friends to donate the value of their commute, gym membership or their regular coffee
- Ask your family to suggest fun and wacky ways for you to get your steps in around the house and garden - And you have to complete this in exchange for a donation
Oxfordshire Mind needs your support now more than ever. Our services are operating, albeit in some cases in different ways, our staff and volunteers are all working, and we will support anyone who needs help.
Information on how to maintain your personal wellbeing given the Coronavirus can be found here: https://bit.ly/OxMindCoronavirusWellbeing