Please help The Pump House continue through and beyond Covid-19

The Pump House has been delivering quality arts and culture for generations to the local community. 8% of our income is from funding and the other 92% is from opening our doors, with these shut this is not possible. Are you able to help us? Thank you


Share this story

Donation summary

Total raised
£3,410.00 + £765.00 Gift Aid

* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.