We did it!

Our campaign is now complete. 1517 supporters helped us raise £107,929.00

Visit the charity's profile
Closed 31/10/2022
Dabbagh welfare trust

Poverty Relief Fund

Your donations will help provide food, water & financial aid to the poor & needy. Millions are waiting for aid. Help provide life-saving aid in Yemen, Gaza, Syria, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Africa. Donate Now and help save lives.
raised of £100,000 target
Donations cannot currently be made to this page
Closed on 31/10/2022
RCN 1145780

Be a fundraiser

The campaign has now expired but it's not too late to support this charity.

Visit the charity's profile


Poverty Relief Fund

Millions throughout the world live in extreme poverty. Poverty impacts children the most. Food and financial insecurity increase parents stress levels, in turn affecting relationships and family dynamics. Dabbagh Welfare Trust's poverty relief fund has been set up to help provide food, water, shelter, sanitation and financial support to thousands of poor and needy families across the world.

Effects of child poverty

Around the world, there are millions of children in poverty. Many come through it and achieve great things. However, the vast majority stay in the rut of generational poverty. During winter they sleep without proper blankets and many a time doesn't get to eat stomach full. Children from poor backgrounds have to fight harder to make their future bright.

Dabbagh Welfare Trust's poverty relief fund's aim is to help families come out of poverty. Donate generously towards our poverty relief fund and help change the lives of the poor & needy around the world.

Our Mission: Mercy For All

The relief of poverty, sickness, distress or suffering of any persons who are in need

Our Vision: Mercy For All

Inspired by the Islamic principle of compassion upon creation, our vision is simply to have mercy for all through the act of charity. Our team of volunteers work with an ethos of service to the creator Allah SWT.

Our Work

Charity work is not easy but when you see a smile on the faces of widows, orphans, the poor and the needy, you feel good. Let's all make dua that Allah accepts our efforts and eases the pains and worries of the poor across the world. Our work includes;

Building shelters for the poor , Helping widows , Supporting orphans, Sponsoring children's education, Income generation programme, Collective marriages, Free eye camps, building water wells, Winter packs, food packs and much more Alhamdulillah.

Accountability & How your money is spent?

Transparency is important to you and to us. We do everything we can to reduce the costs of delivering our projects and thus our donation policy ensures that at least 95% of your donation will benefit communities directly. The remaining 5%, along with the Gift Aid, is used for admin and fundraising expenses.

We work closely with our offices and partners on the ground and are able to respond to & deliver your donations in a holistic, transparent and accountable manner, which makes a lasting difference to the communities we work with.

About the charity

Dabbagh welfare trust

Verified by JustGiving

RCN 1145780
Dabbagh Welfare Trust is a registered international charity, which aims to help the world’s poorest people with their sufferings, by distributing collectively Sadqa, Zakat and Lillah in a prophetic way. Our activities are taking place around the world. Support the causes with your donations.

Donation summary

Total raised
+ £11,851.76 Gift Aid
Online donations
Offline donations
Direct donations
Donations via fundraisers

* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.