We did it!

Our campaign is now complete. 382 supporters helped us raise £31,005.00

Visit the charity's profile
Closed 30/06/2023


Rotary Club of Grantham 34th Annual "RotarySwimarathon" raising funds for local charities and deserving causes in and around Grantham - 90% all funds raised will be used for this purpose the remaining 10% goes to the Rotary Club of Grantham Charities
raised of £30,000 target
by 382 supporters
Donations cannot currently be made to this page
Event: RotarySwimarathon2023, from 3 February 2023 to 5 February 2023
Closed on 30/06/2023
RCN 1035902

Be a fundraiser

The campaign has now expired but it's not too late to support this charity.

Visit the charity's profile


Annually in February the people of Grantham come together for a 3 days "RotarySwimarathon" - teams of 6 swimming in relay for 50mins, having fun, staying fit and raising funds for the local charities and deserving causes supporting the people og Grantham .

About the charity


Verified by JustGiving

RCN 1035902
The Rotary Club of Grantham was founded in 1931 to support both local and international causes. Since 1990 its biggest fundraising event has been the annual "RotarySwimarathon" supporting local charities and deserving causes in and around Grantham. The 2023 event takes place 3rd - 5th February

Donation summary

Total raised
+ £1,393.76 Gift Aid
Online donations
Offline donations
Direct donations
Donations via fundraisers

* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.