Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Marcus Macaulay raised £490 from 8 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 11/04/2017

0

%

£490raised of £1,500 target by 8 supporters

    Weʼve raised £490 to Help fund a sports wheelchair for Josh

    Funded on Tuesday, 11th April 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    My nephew Josh plays wheelchair basketball and currently has to borrow a chair. He has the chance to get 70% funding for a wheelchair if he's able to raise the other 30%. These chairs are expensive so the 30% he needs to raise is £1500.

    Updates

    0

    Marcus Macaulay

    Updates appear here

      2 years ago

      Marcus Macaulay started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 3/31/2017 09.22

      Supporters

      8

      • Jean Garbutt

        Jean Garbutt

        Mar 31, 2017

        £100 pound donated by Jeff morton£10 pam bedell Many thanks

        £110.00

      • gary deegan

        gary deegan

        Mar 29, 2017

        £100.00

      • Rita Karia-Hopkins

        Rita Karia-Hopkins

        Mar 29, 2017

        Best wishes Rita

        £100.00

      • Nigel  Morton

        Nigel Morton

        Mar 13, 2017

        Well done Marcus for setting this up , Nige

        £50.00

      • Pauline Gordon

        Pauline Gordon

        Mar 12, 2017

        Any body who can help please do xxx

        £100.00

      • Frances Summerfield

        Frances Summerfield

        Mar 12, 2017

        £10.00

      • Jane Coates

        Jane Coates

        Mar 12, 2017

        Good luck with your fundraising x

        £10.00

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      About Crowdfunding
      About the fundraiser
      Marcus Macaulay

      Marcus Macaulay

      Report this Page