Weʼve raised £572 to help Callum serve the local community in Tanzania this July including building water tanks, pit latrine toilets & goat sheds
- Reigate, UK
- Funded on Friday, 31st August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In July 2018 I will be travelling to Tanzania with the Charity Go Make A Difference in Tanzania (Go MAD). I will work in the town of Musoma and will be serving in rural villages where I will be:
• Helping in a local orphanage
• Constructing small building projects such as Ferro-cement water tanks, pit latrine toilets, goat sheds and other building projects for communities
• Teaching basic health education and sanitation to schools and village members
• Helping to run various education initiatives supporting underachieving pupils
• Assisting at Go MAD’s irrigation project which helps farmers in the rural villages
Updates appear here
Neil Bradshaw started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Apr 29, 2018
Well done Callum
Apr 25, 2018
Good Luck Callum
Apr 16, 2018
Great opportunity to help others Callum, an experience that will remain with you for the rest of your life
Apr 11, 2018
well done Callum, admirable use of summer holiday. I remember your Dad was always very handy on a building site so I'm sure you will have picked up some useful skills from him that you can use in Tanz
Apr 10, 2018
Good luck Callum !
Apr 9, 2018
What a fantastic experience and a great cause!
Apr 6, 2018
What a great cause Callum, hope it is an insightful experience.
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding