BUY YOUR £1 RAFFLE TICKETS HERE!!!
To buy a ticket, click 'DONATE' and enter £1 per ticket.
Raffle prizes will include:
- Freestanding Dishwasher from Howdens
- £200 Brittany Ferries Voucher
- 2 x Exeter Cookery School Half Day Lessons worth £130
- 4 x EFL League Game Tickets of choice (subject to T&Cs)
- £50 Hamper from Deli On The Strand
- £50 Casual Dining Group Voucher
- £50 Tattoo Voucher from Jade Summers Tattoos
- Bungee Jump Voucher from Red Letter Days
- 2 x Afternoon Tea for Two at Saunton Sands
- Bespoke one-page Website designed by Adopstar
- Glider Lesson & 3 month membership from DSGC worth £99
*T&C's apply. Please email email@example.com for a full list of rules.
Each £1 donation will buy you one raffle ticket toward the draw which will be emailed to you as proof of purchase! To do this, you must check the box to allow us to see your email address.
Please note: you need to donate £1 to purchase a raffle ticket - any donation below £1 does not count as a raffle ticket. We can only email raffle tickets.
£1 buys 1 raffle ticket, £2 buys 2 raffle tickets, £3 buys 3 raffle tickets (and so on....)
When you donate, please remember to:
1. Include your Full name when purchasing a ticket.
2. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
3. You must be 16 years old or over to purchase a raffle ticket. You may be asked to provide proof of age should you win!
Money raised will be donated to our chosen charity, CLIC Sargent (Charity Number 1107328).
The draw will take place during the 26th Grand Western Canal 10k & Family Festival on 14th July 2019. If you are not at the event, the winners will be notified by email and on our facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/GWC10K/
Once drawn, where we are unable to contact the prize winner for 2 months, Adopstar may offer the prize by auction or re-offer the prize in future raffles.