I am running 30kms to raise awareness about Malvern Special Families charity as it reaches it's 30th year of supporting local families.
Please sponsor me if you can, the money goes direct to MSF.
I am running this in 5km & 10km stages as follows:
- 21st July - Wyre Forest Dirt Run 5kms of muddy trails (in the pouring rain!) - completed in 37 mins 06 secs.
- 4th Aug - Croome Court 5kms - completed in 37 mins 49 secs.
- 26th Aug - Worcester Park Run 5kms - completed in 32 mins 30 secs.
- 3rd Sep - Solihull 5km chocolate run, chocolate is obviously a motivator for me as I completed it in 27 mins 12 secs! This run was a charity run where I was raising awareness & money for Birmingham St Mary's Hospice, as well as part of my awareness & fundraising challenge for Malvern Special Families.
- 17th Sep - Worcester City Run 10kms.
- MUD RUN - I will also now in addition be taking part in the MSF Team challenge to complete a 6km muddy obstacle course on 1st Oct.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to Malvern Special Families charity. MSF runs playschemes for children and young people with special needs. As I work part-time for the charity I have seen first hand how dedicated the staff are and how much the young people and their families benefit from the clubs.