Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
We are raising money for our local childrens hospital, The Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh. We are running a 5k around Arthur's Seat, well some of us will run, some will walk and others will be.... 'plodding', If you can sponsor us, please do so. We would like to help them as much as we can, after receiving the most amazing care for our little boy James, from all the Doctors, Nurses and volunteers within the hospital. The whole family have benifitted from the Sick Kids Friends Foundation in the last six weeks, and we're happy to say James is now on the mend and our family is all back together at home now! :-)
The Sick Kids Friends Foundation was set up in 1992 to support the work of the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh. The Hospital receives over 100,000 children through its doors each year from all over the East of Scotland.
It gives assistance in five primary areas:
- The provision of a wide variety of extra comforts, which make time in hospital better for children
- The provision of extra child and family-friendly facilities
- The purchase of extra medical equipment over and above NHS provision
- The provision of extra support for sick children who are cared for in the Community
- Funding for extra training and research
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.