Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Breast Cancer Care is the only UK-wide charity providing care, information and support to people affected by breast cancer. Their vision is to for every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support.
Funds raised from this event will help Breast Cancer Care be there from day one to offer care, support and information to more people who need it. How your money will help:
- £5 could give people with breast cancer the vital answers they need right now by funding five invaluable information resources.
- £12 could help maintain Breast Cancer Care's supportive online community and allow people with breast cancer to feel less isolated.
- £30 could give a person affected by breast cancer the specialist information and support they need when they need it through Breast Cancer Care's free Helpline.
- £55 could help a younger woman with breast cancer feel less isolated by attending a residential course with expert information, support and a space to connect with others under 45 with the same diagnosis.
- £285 could give a woman with breast cancer somewhere to turn after her treatment through attending four sessions of a Moving Forward course.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.