Thank you for visiting my JustGiving page. Donating is simple, fast and totally secure.
I lost my lovely mum, Peggy Egan, in January of this year. As she was a Putney resident for most of her life, and a volunteer for AGE UK, Wandsworth, it seemed fitting to fundraise for them in her memory.
Growing old can be lonely but Age UK's vision is for a world where everyone can love later life. They certainly helped my mum, who had herself spent many happy years helping others.
I'm looking to raise as much as possible over the coming months, culminating in hosting a 'Vintage Evening' at The Telegraph Pub, Putney on Saturday 12 November 2016, with entertainment from the fabulous duo 'For the Boys' (sing along if you wish!), a buffet, dancing and a raffle / door prize.
Wandsworth or local residents can make enquiries via email at: Agence@ntlworld.com for booking details - tickets £30 each, only in advance, all profits to go to AGE UK Wandsworth.
All other donations will be gratefully received via this page, closing Sunday 13th November.
Please give generously in memory of my dear Mum and remember ... one day you or a loved one may be elderly and lonely.
RAFFLE PRIZES for the Vintage Evening to date (updated regularly):
- A year's subscription to Tastecard (RRP: £29.99)
- 'Bill's Restaurant' voucher - £50
- 'Headmasters' hairdressing voucher - cut and blow dry (RRP: £45)
- London photographic print (by Steve Davey, 'Wharfe Photos')
- 'The Avenue London Cookery School' voucher ('Simple Suppers') - £60
- 'Cook' voucher - £20
- 'The Flower Yard', Putney - flower arrangement
- 'London Grace Nails', Putney - goodie bag (RRP: £33)
- Dinner for two with wine at Hotel Du Vin, Cannizaro House, Wimbledon
- 2 adult day passes for Red Rover City Cruises (£33)
- 2x bottles of Sipsmith's Gin (RRP: £20) and 1x London Cup (RRP: £19.50)
- Oliver Bonas voucher - £20
- Dance Lab, Putney - voucher for 2, for a 4 week beginner's course - £100
- Dinner for 2 with wine at The Telegraph, Putney
- Large box of luxury chocolate macaroons from 'Drop Dead Chocolates' (RRP: £29.95)
- Voucher for Cote Brasserie, Wimbledon Village - £60
- Pamper night with arm and hand massages, wine and chocolates for up to 15 guests at L'Occitane, Putney
- A 'Well Being' hamper from 'A Time to Heal' Glasgow
- Wagamama voucher - £45
- Waitrose voucher - £25
- Voucher from Award winning 'Village Butchers' Southfields - £25
- Magazine subscription with iSubscribe - glossies delivered to your door - £20
- Ed's Diner voucher - £30
- 3 x vouchers (separate prizes) for dinner for 4 at The HG Wells, Worcester Park
- One month's gym membership with Nuffield Health, Wandsworth. (RRP: £73) PLUS: Personal Trainer voucher - £50
- Goody bag from 'Planet Organic' (RRP: £40)
- Delta Force Paint-balling for 10 with initial supply of paint cartridges (RRP: £100)
Sainsbury's, Wandsworth voucher - £20
Itsu voucher - £20
Fullers Brewery tour and ale tasting for 2 - £24
Lots more to follow ...