Thank you for visiting my JustGiving page. Donating is simple, fast and totally secure.
I lost my lovely mum, Peggy Egan, in January of last year. As she was a Putney resident for most of her life, and a volunteer for AGE UK, Wandsworth, it seemed fitting to fundraise for them in her memory.
Growing old can be lonely but Age UK's vision is for a world where everyone can love later life. They certainly helped my mum, who had herself spent many happy years helping others.
Following the success of last year's Vintage Evening at The Telegraph, Putney, which raised almost £1,500, this year I will be holding two further events.
SATURDAY 22nd July - Summer Fair at St Margaret's Church, Putney Park Lane. SW15 5HU. 1-4pm.
A host of stalls, activities, food and drink. Fun for all the family. Adults:£1 and Children: Free
With thanks to bannerbuzz.co.uk for the banner they are supplying in support of our fundraising.
SATURDAY 11th November - 1950's Evening - The Telegraph, Putney. SW15 3TU
1950's singer, Chrissie Cadillac with optional karaoke and 50's dancing until midnight. Includes buffet. Extensive raffle (prizes to date listed below), door prize and cupcake cash prize. Tickets £30.
* Cote Brasserie Voucher - £60
* I year Tastecard membership - RRP £49.99
* The Dance Lab, 4 week dance course for 2 - RRP £100
* Cannizaro House, Wimbledon. Afternoon tea for 2 - RRP £50
* Cook voucher - £20
*The Floweryard, Putney - 1950's flower arrangement
* isubscribe magazines. Membership for glossy magazines/newspapers
* The Pheasantry, Chelsea. 2x£15 vouchers for live music
* Oliver Bonas voucher - £20
* A Time to Heal well-being hamper
* Rick Stein signed cookery book
* Fullers Brewery Tour with tasting for 2 - RRP £40
* The Avenue Cookery School, Putney - supper club workshop - RRP £70
* Headmasters voucher for cut and blow dry - RRP £47
LOTS MORE TO FOLLOW!
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on either event or to donate a raffle prize.
If you are unable to attend either event but would like to show your support for Age UK, Wandsworth, please do so via this page.