Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
What is a Crafternoon?
A Crafternoon means getting together with friends, family or colleagues to hold an afternoon of crafting and raise money for Mind – a fun way to help us be there for everyone with a mental health problem. Can't make it to one of our stores for our Crafternoon on December 9th - join in our online fundraiser right here to get involved!
Is it for you?
Of course! Anyone can be creative and our Crafternoon pack includes festive crafting ideas for beginners right up to advanced crafters. It's all about having a go, having fun and not worrying too much about the mess or the finished product. Most importantly it's about raising money to help us make sure that no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
How can I help?
- Join in on our online fundraiser..get crafting!
- Buy a Crafter's Companion raffle ticket (100% proceeds go the Mind charity - tickets will be available to buy from Thursday 1st December)
- Download your materials each day to be able to craft along with our videos (100% of proceeds go to the Mind Charity - tickets will be available to buy from Thursday 1st December)
- Follow our Mind blog hop for inspiration
- Join in and 'Name the Crafter's Bear' (100% of proceeds go to the Mind Charity - tickets will be available to buy from Thursday 1st December)...if you guess the name correctly you can win the bear..PLUS the entire Sheena Douglass 60's Collection launching on the 8th December!
- Spread the word and BE MERRY!
Right..where do I start?
Grab your downloads, your raffle tickets and watch out for voucher codes and competitions! We will also be posting inspirational Christmas crafting tutorials and follow our blog hop which will show you simple Christmas crafts you can follow at home...and you can also win goodies from each blog to help you on your crafting journey! First....click attending and tell all your friends about this!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.