Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page...This year I will be running the Great North Run to raise money for the Lullaby Trust, a charity who desperately need money to fund vital research into SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
In England and Wales, 600 babies die unexpectedly every year; and sadly, for half of this number, the reason remains unexplained.
The Lullaby trust's strategy endeavours to HALVE this figure by 2020.
By donating to the Lullaby Trust, you will be helping us to move closer to a future free from sudden infant death!
Please donate whatever you can afford...
- A £1 donation will buy a room thermometer to help maintain a safe temperature for babies.
- A £14 donation could fund an hour of helpline support from a trained advisor.
- £110 will pay to train an A&E member of staff on how to support a family when their baby dies.
- £438 can alleviate the anxieties of a bereaved family by providing a breathing monitor for their new baby.
- £550 will train a bereaved family who wish to support other families in the future.
Once you donate, your money will be sent directly to the charity, so it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.