Thanks for visiting Humphrey the Camel's page, can you guess how quickly he will finish the London Marathon on April 23rd? Enter now and be part of the sweepstake!
How it works:
- Think of a prediction for how long it will take Humphrey to run the marathon
- Donate the suggested £5 or more to this page to eligible for the draw
- Do not add gift aid as this is part of a prize draw
- Make your guess by entering your time prediction in your donation message
- Ensure you list your name so that we can get in
contact if you win
- Wait to see how Humphrey performs on the day
- The closest guess wins 10% of all donations as a cash prize!
- This year Humphrey ran the Reading half marathon in a time of 2 hrs 16 mins, this might help inform your guess...
- Humphrey has new legs this year, with Jack Brown and Matt Leydon taking over
- You can enter 1 guess for each £5 you donate; donate £10 and double your chance of winning!
If you don't want to enter the sweepstake please feel free to still donate, Humphrey would really appreciate it.
Proceeds will go to WaterAid as part of the overall Thames London Marathon fundraising effort. WaterAid help the world’s poorest communities to transform their lives with clean water.1 in 10 people don’t have access to safe water and 1 in 3 don’t have access to a decent toilet. We want a world where everyone everywhere has these basic human rights by 2030. Together we can make that happen.