98 %
£395.00
raised of £400 target
by 22 supporters
Donate
Jade Johnson avatar
Jade Johnson

Jade's Thames Path Challenge

I am walking 100km along the Thames Path for Hospice UK because perfect end of life care is so important

98 %
£395.00
raised of £400 target
by 22 supporters
Donate
  • Event: Thames Path Challenge 2016, 10 Sep 2016

Hospice UK

We support hospices throughout the UK to deliver the highest quality of care.

Charity Registration No. 1014851

Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

Hospice UK supports over 200 individual hospices around the country to directly impact the lives of over 120,000 people and their families. The work they do is so important to the lives of so many, and they need all the financial support they can get to survive, around 32% of Hospice funding comes from the government with the other 68% needed from donations. 

Gill, Mary and I are taking on this challenge following our Machu Picchu achievement, we're all very excited and can't wait to take on a new challenge! 

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

Photos

1

Supporters

22