Leicestershire homebuilder Jelson Homes is launching its 2019 Christmas appeal, supporting the work of Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People in Loughborough.
The children, young people and families who use Rainbows do not have to pay for anything, all costs are covered by donations received.
We’re asking people to visit our JustGiving page, our headquarters, Jelson's 25 Year Club and the Leicester Riders’ Morningside arena to dig deep and give what they can afford to support the work of Rainbows.
Here’s how your donation could be spent:
- £5 funds arts and crafts materials for one day
- £10 funds the cost of one training nurse associate for one hour
- £20 funds a session of play
- £50 funds a music therapy session
- £100 funds two days of medical consumables
- £300 funds housekeeping costs for one day