I am currently a final year medical student at University of Notre Dame, Fremantle, Western Australia and in order to spice up final year a little, in case it wasn't spicy enough I have committed to attempt to swim the English Channel solo in my mid-year break. The window that I have secured is 25th June - 3rd July 2016.
I have completed a 4 month training program including 4 pool sessions each week and a long ocean swim each weekend.
My long distance swimming history includes:
- Double Solo Rottnest Channel Crossing (~40km), March 2015
- 10 x Solo Rottnest Channel Crossings 2006-2016
- Winner of ‘Ocean Swims’ Distance Tally in Australia for 2006-2007 season
- 2005 & 2006 female winner of 11km swim from Bondi to Watson’s Bay, NSW
- Founder of world’s largest voluntary daily ocean swim group in Manly, NSW, which currently has over 11,000 participants: www.boldandbeautifulmanly.com.au
Please help support me in my next adventure by donating to East Anglia Air Ambulance.
THANK YOU !!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.