Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Back in 2009 my Donors and I raised nearly £1000 to tackle children's homelessness [see profile photo!]. I want to repeat this through CEO Sleepout in 2017.
Keywords are Compassion; Leadership; Changing Perceptions; and Making a Difference. We've all taken wrong turns in life - so this is one way we can make a difference to those in real need.
"What is CEO Sleepout?
- CEO Sleepout is a charity set up to fight homelessness and poverty. Our fight is funded with money raised by executives who sleep outdoors for one night to raise sponsorship from their business contacts and friends.
- CEO Sleepout was officially formed in December 2013 by Andy Preston after two successful CEO Sleepout events were held at Middlesbrough FC and Newcastle Utd FC in collaboration with Middlesbrough & Teesside Philanthropic Foundation. Trustees of the charity include Niklas Tunley of business law firm Endeavour Partnership and Martin Houghton Brown CEO of homelessness charity De Paul UK."
- We’re happy to be a very lean and fit charity! We don’t employ any staff and nearly all the work relating to our activities is undertaken voluntarily by our chairman and his personal p.a.
- This means that almost every penny we raise directly supports the relief of homelessness and poverty.
Although this charity is still young we’re proud to have funded lots of amazing projects and boosted the great work homelessness and poverty focused charities across the UK.
- We’ve worked with lots of different groups and we’ve been particularly close with charities Depaul & Cardinal Hume Centre donating £123,000 & £138,000 respectively to support their work with some of the UK’s homeless young people. https://twitter.com/The_CEOSLEEPOUT
- Our biggest financial investment to date has been employed creating the not for profit restaurant: The Fork In The Road https://twitter.com/forkabilitation"
How you can donate
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.