Thank you for taking the time to look at our JustGiving page!
A team of 14 staff members from Manchester law firm Kuits have signed up to run the Great Manchester Run on the 28th May 2017 to support local charity DanceSyndrome.
The team includes:
- Graham Wood, Head of Tax
- Steve Eccleston, Managing Partner
- David Chambers, Associate – Tax
- Victoria Woolcock, Risk and Compliance
- Sarah Evans, Marketing Manager
- Phil Warburton, Associate – Litigation
- Olinda Auty, Solicitor – Banking
- Rebecca Crompton, Solicitor – Tax
- Grace Endley, Trainee Solicitor
- Kevin McKenna, Head of Employment
- Tony Hardy, Head of Residential Property
- Claire Heron, Solicitor – Residential Property
DanceSyndrome is an inclusive arts charity that aims to inform and empower people through dance. The charity provides creative, fun learning opportunities and training for anyone who wants to improve their health and well-being. The training is designed to give people with and without disabilities the confidence and skills to co-lead community dance workshops.
In 2017, DanceSyndrome are hoping to raise £10,000 to enable them to take their team of talented dancers to perform their latest performance piece "Orbit" at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Any money you can offer will go towards this fantastic charity, helping people to follow their passions and hopefully perform in Edinburgh!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.