- Embarking on a solo, unsupported 450-mile trek across the breadth of the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco, from the edge of the Sahara Desert to the Atlantic Ocean. (The High Atlas are one of Africa's longest mountain ranges).
- Climbing Morocco's fifteen highest mountains along the way, half of which stand above 4000 metres
- Navigating through vast expanses of land without established trails.
- Carrying all kit and food required for the expedition - my pack will weigh around 35kgs. I will collect water along the way.
- According to my extensive research, this will be a world-first journey.
Follow my journey on: https://www.facebook.com/OliFranceAdventure/
I spend time leading groups in the mountains, and delivering talks to school and youth groups, always encouraging them to live adventurously. Young Jack and all DMD sufferers deserve the opportunity to live adventurously too. I would be delighted therefore to raise funds which will go towards important research which will one day hopefully find a cure for DMD.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.