Can you imagine skydiving one day, caving the next and swimming with sharks the day after? Would you be prepared to complete these challenges in ice, snow, rain and wind? Get hot, cold, wet, muddy and tired?
The One Man is ready for the challenge.
The One Man is going to take part in 11 extreme challenges in 11 days starting on 20th April 2013. He lives in the Woking community. He is not looking for fame or fortune. But he is prepared to go to extreme lengths to raise £111,000 for The Ribat Institute towards purchasing a new educational and community centre.
All 11 Challenges
· DAY 1: Highest UK skydive (15,000 ft) North Lincolnshire
· DAY 2: 11K Run Fort William, Scotland
· DAY 3: Canyoning – Grey Mare’s Tail Fort William, Scotland
· DAY 4: Mountain Biking – The Devil’s Staircase Fort William, Scotland
· DAY 5: North Face – Ben Nevis Fort William, Scotland
· DAY 6: Shark Dive Fife, Scotland
· DAY 7: Caving Yorkshire Dales
· DAY 8: Assault Course Dorking, Surrey
· DAY 9: Highest UK Bungee Jump (300ft) Tatton Park, Manchester
· DAY 10: Canoeing – Lake Windermere Waterhead, Lake District
· DAY 11: Sea Stack climb – Old Man Of Stoer Sutherland, Scotland
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.