Everybody deserves equal human and civil rights, and a life free from fear and discrimination.
That's why we're doing an absolutely terrifying skydive on 27 September, to raise money for Stonewall in its 25th anniversary year.
We want to help Stonewall's tireless work to create a better world where being in love is always a joy, and never a life sentence.
- In 78 countries being gay is still illegal.
- In 5 countries it carries the death penalty.
- In many more countries, gay people have no legal protections from discrimination and violence.
- Here in the UK, homophobic bullying remains common in schools, workplaces and places of worship.
- Homophobic attitudes remain prevalent in society and many gay people are still compelled to hide their identity.
If you agree that this shouldn't still be happening in 2014, please consider sponsoring our skydive and helping us to reach our joint target of £800.
We are truly petrified to do this and every single pound will help!
Thank you so much!
With massive gratitude,
Shell and Jo
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.