Me (Abdul Hoque) and Mehedi Islam are providing aid and support to the Rohingya.
We have been in Bangladesh for the last 2 weeks, but will returning back to the UK in the next few days. So please donate generously and help us reach our target so we can oversee your aid before we leave here.
COUNTDOWN: 1 DAY REMAINING!
DEADLINE: TUES 3RD OCTOBER
OUR TARGET: £20,000
- 20 new shelters (houses a family of 10) = £375 each
- 100 food packs (for a family for a whole month) = £50 each
- 300 medical aid (for those injured or wounded) = £25 each
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
- The Rohingya Muslims are facing ethnic cleansing and state sanctioned genocide
- They are being hunted, tortured, shot and
- Their children and babies are chopped up and burned alive in front of them
- Their women are violated, gang raped and bodies mutilated.
- Their villages, homes, schools, businesses and mosques burnt to the ground
- They are chased from their homes with machete yielding gangs
- The Burmese army are shooting at those trying to escape
- Land mines are tactically placed along the barbed wire borders blowing up anyone attempting to leave
- Many died from drowning after escaping with overflowing tacky boats which capsize
HOW MANY PEOPLE NEED OUR HELP?
More than 500,000+ have escaped Burma and seeking refuge in the borders of Bangladesh.
They are injured, tired, exhausted and hungry with no food and no shelter.
WHO IS HELPING THEM?
The United Nations alongs with major NGOs have been prevented from entering and providing basic food, water and medical aid to Rohingya civilians
We have been on the ground, at the borders of Bangladesh, assisting those who arrive. We have been personally overseeing the purchase of aid from any money that youve donated and have physically helped people with our own hands. So if you want us to oversee your donations whilst we are here in Bangladesh then donate now before we leave.
WHAT HELP/ASSISTANCE DO THEY NEED?
They immediately require the following things;
(£50 feeds a family for a moth) – some haven’t eaten for days
(£375 builds a new home for a family) – They need a roof over their heads to
protect them from the weather conditions and constant rain
- MEDICAL AID
(£25 provides aid for 1 person) – Many are wounded from violent attacks or injuries sustained during their journey to safety
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
You can help us to reach our target of providing 20 shelters/homes for 20 families (£375 each), providing monthly food packs for 100 families (£50 each) or providing medical assistance to 300 wounded/injured individuals (£25 each)
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE IN BANGLADESH?
We arrived in Bangladesh to aid the Rohingya from Sunday 17th September and will be here until wednesday 3rd of October distributing your aid.
If you want to donate towards aid whilst we are still there, donate now.
Please join us to raise as much money as we can to help the Rohingya. Let's not allow them to be forgotten. JazakAllah khair
May Allah accept it all from us and from you. ameen