This year I am joining the GB Transplant Cycling Team at the World Transplant Games in Newcastle. I’m blown away and so proud to be invited to join this amazing and inspiring team at such a big event. I’m super excited, training hard getting myself ready but I need a bit of help getting there.
All donations will go towards my expenses associated with attending the games in August. Any surplus funds will go towards Transplant Sport UK and their brilliant work organising and supporting the GB team, the physios, coaches, training sessions and more...
I want to make this fun so I’ve organised a raffle! When you donate if you want to be in with a chance to win any of the prizes below please comment guessing how quickly I will complete the 10km individual time trial! The TT is in August, so a little wait to find out the winners. The closest guess to my time gets first pick of the prizes, second gets second pick, third gets third… and so on…
- A years subscription to Cyclist magazine - cyclist.co.uk
- 2 picture frames from Creative Picture Frames - thepictureframers.co.uk
- 2 sourdough pizza’s and a loaf of bread from Velo Bakery (Stroud) - velobakery.co.uk
- 2 x sport physio massage - Tim Grigg at TG Soft Tissue Therapy
- An illustration from the talented and speedy Mark Ruffle - rufflebrothers.com
- A boot full of split seasoned wood. Felled, split and stored by my very hands
- A dozen eggs from our chickens - Twoie, Bakes and Mo
- A tour of the Cotswold Commons and Beechwoods National Nature Reserve and a beer with two of the top notch reserve managers, (Kate Gamez and me)
- A signed portrait of Jasper the dog (Top prize obvs)
- A days gardening from Thyme For Gardens
Thank you to everyone who's donated a prize, and watch this space and my social media for more prizes as they appear – if you would like to offer a prize we’d be very grateful, please get in touch.
Feel free to spread the word and of course, join the donor register if you haven't already because without my incredible donor none of this would be possible.
More info about the games here: wtgf.org
More info about Transplant Sport here: transplantsport.org.uk
Join the Organ Donor Register (!) here: organdonation.nhs.uk