Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
In 2019, I'm running the London Marathon to benefit the Royal Society for Blind Children in the United Kingdom. This organization is doing a lot of great work, including:
- Providing Family Support for visually impaired children
- Provide 18-25 year old peer support groups
- Employment Assistance
- Health & Well-Being Clubs
- Music Groups & Youth Forums
For me, providing support for families with visually impaired children is one of their most important missions. Whether dealing with initial diagnoses to setting up support structures for the children, and setting up support for the whole family is so important.
Running the London Marathon for this team is a great honor and I hope you're willing to help me reach my fundraising goal. Here are some of the ideas I have to reach that goal:
- Blindfold Road Race
- Training Month Pledging
- Corporate Sponsors - send me a note if you're interested
- Can & Bottle Returns