Holy Family Hospital serves as a haven for thousands of poor and at-risk mothers, babies and families in the West Bank today. Caring for people regardless of religious faith and race.
- Holy Family Hospital has gone from 1,000 births annually to over 3,000.
- The hospital built and maintains the only neonatal intensive care unit in the region – annually saving the lives of 400 premature and
low-birth-weight infants. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nhx7171NVU
- The hospital has facilitated Israeli-Palestinian cooperation in the medical field.
- The Order of Malta has been operating with this impartial perspective for over 900 years, caring for people of all beliefs – muslim, orthodox, catholic, protestant, jewish.
- The Sovereign Military Order of Malta, through the hospital, provides steady employment and a fair wage for its 150 native employees.