For the first time Houldsworth Solicitors will take part in the East Lancs Hospice Corporate Challenge - basically what this means is that during the months of June, July, August and September we will be raising as much money as possible in aid of East Lancs Hospice.
I have personally been touched by the hospice when they cared for my Auntie, who passed away at the hospice in 2017 - the care that she was provided with was truly amazing and gave her and her family the most peaceful and dignified end to her much too short life.
Throughout the next 4 months we plan on doing various fundraising activities which include:-
* A Sky Dive by Emma Romasanta, Amy Waddington and Abigail Banks from our Clitheroe office
* A charity walk from Duck Street Clitheroe to the Hospice in Blackburn
* Martha the office dog is organising a dog walk
* A raffle with some amazing prizes. First prize is a 3 night stay for up to 6 people at the Award Winning Ribble Valley Country Cottages in Waddington!
* Bring and Buy / Coffee & Cake Morning to be held at our Clitheroe office
* Tough Mudder
* Elvis Tribute Night at Waddington Social Club
* Various other fundraising events
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Amanda Hall (Director)