Thanks for taking the time to visit my www.adventuretraveller.co.uk JustGiving page.
Every year I set out to do at least one race or event for charity, this year I have been talked into more than one, but I am aiming to only raise money for one of the charities and enter the others by paying a fee for entry. Anyway the objectives I have set this year are to compete in the following events and to raise money for CLIC Sargent Cancer Care www.clicsargent.org.uk who organise the 70 Wild Miles event.
1. Cleveland Survival 26 Mile Walk 27th March http://www.csrt.co.uk/events.php
2. Hartlepool Marina 5 Mile Road Race 28th March
3. Etape Caledonia 81 Mile Cycling Road Race 16th May www.etapecaledonia.co.uk
4. 70 Wild Miles Triathlon 5th June www.70wildmiles.org
5. Redcar 1/2 Marathon 13th June http://www.runteesvalley.co.uk/
6. Acklam Rugby Club Annual C2C Bike Ride http://www.acklamrufc.co.uk/
7. Various 5 and 10k races throughout 2010
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.
Further information can be found at www.adventuretraveller.co.uk