- Please give generously to help this wonderful charity. I have spent time with the charity learning what they do and I am so impressed with what they do and their model. Your donations will make an immediate and direct impact on the lives of many people.
- The Clubhouse offices are deliberately 'under-staffed' and the shortfall is made up by the members - giving members meaningful work experience and reducing costs for the charity. The members can work in all parts of the clubhouse from admin and reception to café and maintenance.
- The clubhouse also arranges transitional employment placements for members to give real world experience in a workplace, building skills and confidence; potentially leading to permanent positions.
Learn more here:
- Mosaic Clubhouse supports people who are living with a mental health condition. Mosaic’s approach is built on the internationally-recognised Clubhouse model , which embeds coproduction between staff and members throughout all activities.
- The Clubhouse offers its members and visitors a wide range of volunteering opportunities, access to education & employment , crisis support , information and signposting to other local organisations.