- There were 69 child homicides across the UK in 2012/13.
- 1 in 14 children have been physically abused.
- Over 13,800 children contacted childline about physical abuse last year.
- 1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused.
- Over 18,600 children contacted childline about sexual abuse last year.
As some of you know, I have decided to raise money for the NSPCC and take part in the 2015 London Marathon.
EVERY CHILDHOOD IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR.
I'll be running the following half marathons in the lead up to big day, anyone willing to join me is more than welcome.
That's all for now but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Thanks for reading
Angela 'the athlete' Farrell
x x x