Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Many people, including my 6 year old son Troy, live with Autism, and so do the rest of their families, please help me make everyones life a little more easier, by funding an incredible charity
People, including myself, see charity collections in the high street for Cancer Research, and don't hesitate to donate, now I donate to two charities, unfortunately, the NAS is not overtly noticeable, so people like you and I have to do what ever we can to help them
- life long condition
- 700,000 people in the UK live with autism (1:100) on average touches the lives 0f 2.8million people in the UK everyday
- Autistic children, grow to be autistic adults
- Autism is a hidden disability.
- Autism is incurable
- 63% of children are not in Autism aware schools
- 70% of adults are not receiving any help from social services
- ONLY 15% OF AUTISTIC ADULTS ARE IN FULL TIME PAID EMPLOYMENT (not out of choice)
- Around the world, on average 1:8 people have an actual diagnosis of autism
I have already raised £300, I have hope to raise at least £500. It costs £1.80 every time a parent or an autistic person needing assistance calls the NAS for help
This run is local to me, but not an easy task (Personally), this is a small race with a maximum of 500 runners, and all are donating to a charity of their choice.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.