On December 2nd, I am running the Angkor Wat International Half-Marathon to support Friends-International's work in Cambodia and beyond.
Please help me raise money to save lives and build futures for marginalised youth, their families and communities.
To hit the start line, I hope to raise $1,500 on what will be my first ever marathon. The furthest I have ever run before was about 10km, about 17 years ago, so this is by far the biggest physical challenge I will undertake.
As I start training officially on the 1st of October, I count on your support to motivate me, help me reach the target and most importantly - help make a difference!
Here are just a few examples of the real impact you can have:
- $10 – healthcare for one student for a month
- $25 – one school kit (including a uniform, pens, books...) for a child to go to school
- $50 – a month of vocational training for one student
- $100 – training of 10 community ChildSafe agents to make sure children are safe within their community
- $250 – all costs to help one caretaker start their own small business
- $1,000 – one year of emergency response support (food, hospitalization, etc.) to calls on the ChildSafe Hotline