The Aspire team will pit themselves against the spectacular landscape of the Lake District National Park in this tough and exciting multi-activity challenge. Over the course of a single day, they will push themselves across a variety of terrains.
They will challenge themselves mentally and physically as they take on some of the most demanding landscapes in Britain on foot, by bike and in a kayak.
- New for 2019!
- A weekend challenge in one of the most rugged landscapes in the UK
- Take on three different activities as you hike, bike and kayak
- Off-road mountain biking on trails through Grizedale forest
- Hike to the summit of the Old Man of Coniston
- Kayak around Coniston Water
- Beautiful views and landscapes in the heart of The Lake District