Alzheimer’s Society is transforming the landscape of dementia forever.Until the day we find a cure, we will create a society where those affected by dementia are supported and accepted, able to live in their community without fear or prejudice.
Unite with us against Dementia
- Contact the Activities Team at Barrowhill Hall for a sponsor form or donate directly to our walk via this page
- Organise your own way up to Snowdonia (& public liability if you want)
- Take a pet (that includes your partner) if you want (pref not a tortoise)
- You are going to need good walking shoes!
- Bring water & food (sure there are bushes along the way!)
For more information or for sponsor forms, please contact Val or Karen 01889 591006 or firstname.lastname@example.org