Thanks for taking the time to visit my Just Giving Page.
I represent fast fit network HiQ and our charity partnership with Breast Cancer Care.
This October, you can be in with a chance of winning a luxury spa day for you and a guest, as well as a bag of HiQ pink goodies.
Our aim at HiQ is to raise £100,000 for Breast Cancer Care by the end of 2012 and so far we have raised an incredible £75,000. With your help, we can add to this and get even closer to our goal.
So, to be entered into our fantastic prize draw, please donate £3 today for a cause that affects us all. For free entry route please refer to our terms and conditions.
Lots of love
P.S Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions. Gift Aid CANNOT be claimed back on this type of donation so please ensure you untick the box ‘I’m not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation’ before completing your donation.
P.P.S Make sure you leave a contact email / phone number in your donation message so we can contact you. If you would rather keep this information confidential, please refer to our terms and conditions.
Just Giving terms and conditions.
1. Entry into the prize draw is in receipt of a suggested £3 donation to Breast Cancer Care through our Just Giving page or free entry route through firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Any entrants who wish to keep their contact information confidential can email their details to email@example.com.
3. Any entrants who do not provide contact information cannot be considered into the prize draw.
4. Entrants who donate more than the suggested amount will not have favour over other entrants in the prize draw. Larger donations will be gratefully received by Breast Cancer Care to whom all the proceeds of this draw will be donated.
5. Donations must be submitted between 00:01 October 1 and 23:59 on October 31 2011. Donations before or after this time period will not be counted in the prize draw.
6. By donating, participants give consent to the processing of their personal data. This information will be treated confidentially and will not be provided to third parties. HiQ may disclose personal data exclusively in connection with the announcement of the winner in all media, including radio, television and internet and data of the participants will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. The winner will be selected after the closing date. There will be one winner picked at random from the prize draw.
8. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
9. All proceeds of this draw will be donated to Breast Cancer Care.
10. The prize is unique and in the name of the winner.
11. The prize is a spa day for the winner and guest. The winner will also receive a HiQ goody bag made up of a HiQ pink hat, pink pen, pink nail file and a Swarovski Breast Cancer Care bracelet.
12. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable and not payable in cash.
13. The winner and guest are responsible for travel costs getting to and from the location of the spa day.
14. The details of the spa day will be disclosed once a winner has been chosen and contacted.
15. The winner will be notified by email and / or phone of their prize at the email address and / or telephone number they provided no later than November 30 2011. Winners must respond to such notification within 14 days of receipt. If winners do not respond the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize. Any reallocation will be subject to these same terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is only valid in the UK.
17. The promoter’s decision is final.
88-98 WINGFOOT WAY