THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW ENTRIES. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN ON MONDAY 1ST APRIL.
Rightmove presents... The Big Soho Raffle.
We're proud to be fundraising for Meningitis Now, who provided fantastic support to our colleague Phil after the loss of his son Joshua.
Firstly, a massive thank you to our incredibly generous neighbours in Soho for donating over 100 amazing prizes, worth over £4,000 in total.
Here's just a flavour of what's up for grabs. Best of all there's no limit on how many prizes one person can win.
- The Big Night Out - worth £350. You'll stay in a double room at the Nadler Hotel, with a bottle of prosecco included (courtesy of the Nellie Dean). That's after enjoying a 3 course dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine at Balans Soho Society and using your £25 cocktail voucher at Simmons Bar.
- 2 tickets to The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre (midweek only - see T&Cs)
- A £200 dinner for 2 at Century Club Soho
- A brand new acoustic guitar from Yamaha Music London, with carry case, upgraded strings, tuner and plectrums - worth £150
- £150 drinks voucher for Archer Street champagne and cocktail lounge
- The Magnum drinks package at Thirst Bar (usually £130). Includes a 1.5 litre magnum of prosecco and a bottle of house spirit
- A £100 voucher to use at Duck & Rice - delicious Chinese food from acclaimed chef Alan Yau
- £100 food and drink voucher for Stephen Street Bar and Kitchen
- A Black Sheep coffee making masterclass for 2 - worth £110
- £100 worth of cocktails at Milk & Honey
- Dinner for 2 and a jazz show at Pizza Express Jazz Club.
- £100 food and drink B Corp bundle from Wholegrain Digital
- £100 bar tab for a group of 8 to use at Jerusalem bar
- A £80 voucher for Inamo restaurant (pan Asian cuisine)
- Dinner for 2 with prosecco at Cookhouse Joe (Lebanese-inspired dishes)
- Dinner for 2 with prosecco at Soho Joe (Pizza and grill)
- Hair cut and dry at Whiteman Soho
OK, i'm sold...How do I enter?
1 entry to the raffle costs £3 in the form of a donation to this page.
5 entries cost £10 and every extra entry after that is £2. So a £20 donation gets you 10 entries and a £100 donation gets you 50 entries (hey, we can try...).
All clear? Let's get back to those prizes...
- £50 voucher for either Ceviche or Andina (Peruvian food)
- £50 voucher for Quo Vadis (Brasserie)
- £50 voucher for Bodeans Soho (BBQ smokehouse)
- £50 voucher for Beyond Bread (gluten free bakery)
- 3 course lunch for 2 at Soho Wala (Indian street food)
- Lunch for 2 at Shack Fuyu (western-style Japanese food)
- Lunch for 2 at Gamma Gamma (pan Asian cuisine)
- Lunch for 2 at Bowls (South Amercian/Caribbean food)
- Cheese and Wine experience for 2 at the Z Hotel
- £40 bar tab for Graphic Bar
- Breakfast for 4 at Dishoom
- Men’s haircut worth £45 at Murdock traditional London barbers
- Wash and cut at Studio 12
- £25 voucher for Street Food Union food stalls
- £25 voucher for Franco Manca
- Lunch for 2 at Detox Kitchen
- Lunch for 2 at Skandi Kitchen
- 1 personal training session and 1 fitness class at Grow Fitness
- 1 personal training session at Soho Fitness Lab
- 2x free dance class and goody bag (including towel and free coffee) from Pineapple Dance Studios
- Cook books from Ceviche, Andina and Savage Salads
- Sunspel men’s crew neck plain t-shirt, worth £70
- Bottle of Milroy’s own brand exclusive blended whiskey
- Bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne, courtesy of Ku Bar
- Bottle of Bimber distillery gin, courtesy of Gerry’s wine bar
- 5x £10 vouchers for Vapiano
- 5x free ramen from Tonkotsu
- £20 voucher for Algerian Coffee Stores
- £20 to spend at Reckless Records
- £20 voucher for Mildreds vegetarian/vegan restaurant
- A signed beautifully illustrated copy of the Jungle Book from House of Minalima
- 3x crates of 12 BrewDog beers
- 5x £10 vouchers for Pho
- 3 free burritos from Chipotle
- 1 Hamleys Opening Ceremony
- 1 Soderberg coffee goodie bag (inc. 2 free coffees, keep cup & jam)
- 2x vouchers for 2 desserts at BobaJam
- 4x medium tubs of Gelato, from Lick
- 5x bottles of prosecco, thanks to the Nellie Dean
- A selection of masks, courtesy of Angels Fancy Dress
- 1 Chinese lucky cat, from thechinesegiftshop.com
- 25 x 1 free bubble tea from Biju Bubble Tea
So what's the catch? There isn't one. Honest. But there are, of course, some important Terms and Conditions:
- The cost of each entry is £3. 5 entries are available for a cost of £10. No other discounts are available beyond this e.g. £20 buys 10 entries.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person. One person can win multiple prizes, if they have entered multiple times.
- No physical tickets will be provided. One “entry” will take the form of a person’s name being entered into the draw for the raffle.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- Entries close at 11.59PM Sunday 31st March.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday 1st April at Rightmove, 33 Soho Square.
- All proceeds will be donated to Meningitis Now via the JustGiving page at justgiving.com/bigsohoraffle
- When donating via JustGiving, you must provide your name and email address and must tick the box right at the end of the donation process which says "I'm happy to share my contact details with Stephen Jenkins" (the orgnaiser). If you donate without ticking this box and providing a name or email, no details are passed through to us and so we won't be able to enter your name in the raffle but your donation will still be processed.
- We will only use the details provided by JustGiving to contact you if you’ve won a prize.
- To pay via another method (cash or card), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange payment and make the donation on your behalf.
- All donations are non refundable.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
- Rightmove will contact all prize winners individually to arrange collection or delivery of prizes.
- We will attempt to contact all prize winners up to 3 times between 1st April and 30th April on the email address provided when entering. If a winner has not responded by 30th April, we will re-draw the prize won and award it to another entrant.
- Rightmove will pay all reasonable postage costs.
- Some prizes have end dates and are subject to availability. These will be provided to you in writing upon receipt of the prize, no later than Friday 5th April. The Lion King tickets are eligible for a performance on Tuesday to Thursday until September 2019 - specific dates are subject to availability.
- Rightmove takes no responsibility for any cancellation or withdrawal of prizes due to lack of availability.
- Rightmove plc and its subsidiaries are not associated in any way with any of the businesses offering prizes for this raffle and cannot be held responsible for any loss or liability incurred as a result of winning a prize in this raffle.
- The winner of the Yamaha Guitar is required to provide a photograph of them with the prize. This is to be used on Yamaha Music London’s social media channels for their own marketing purposes.
- A full list of winners will be made available from 5th April by written request to email@example.com.
- The raffle is open to all Rightmove customers, suppliers, consumers and employees with the exception of Stephen Jenkins as the organiser of the raffle.
Thanks for your support and, most of all, good luck!