Thank you for visiting Bladon Primary School’s fundraising page.
As part of our commitment to supporting our children’s mental health and resilience we are fundraising for Oxfordshire Youth.
We are aiming to support not only the work they do with our staff/children but also to help share the great work they do for young people and youth organisations throughout our county.
We will be running a number of fundraisers in the coming months and we would love our pupils, their families, and our community to get involved.
We will keep you up to date with the events as they are announced. We would love for you to be involved but if not, you might be willing to make a donation towards our charitable efforts.
Oxfordshire Youth provide support for the youth sector throughout the county.
Through their mental health training courses, Bladon Primary School has been able to give our teachers the confidence and skills to support our pupils mental health, in line with our vision to support each child’s holistic well-being by:
• Raising awareness of mental health and emotional wellbeing as an open and positive topic.
• Promoting positive emotional and physical development.
• Recognising and addressing concerns as they arise.
• Supporting hildren and their families in implementing effective coping strategies
We aim to achieve this through:
• Education for staff, families and the children through assemblies, workshops and effective links to Mental Health support groups and charities.
• Effective communication across the school community through class dojo, suggestion boxes and an allocated Mental Health support team.
• Introducing coping mechanisms through Mental Health events, assemblies and class activities, as well as 1-1/group support sessions
You can find out
more about the charity by clicking the link to the right, or by visiting www.oxfordshireyouth.org
We hope you
will be able to support our fundraising or encourage your children to be a part of our events. However you choose to help, thank you.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.