Please buy your tickets for Colchester's Blues and Rock in the Garden. Saturday 14th July 2018 here.
It's our 20th year and we're back and ready for a party!
Entry limited to 500 so buy your tickets quick!
Where else can you buy an 8 pint watering can of beer, eat delicious food and listen to an eclectic mix of some of the finest music acts around (whilst also helping a good cause)?
- 5 great bands
- Delicious BBQ and vegetarian food
- Fully Licensed Bar (including beer by the watering can!)
- "Beautiful setting"
- "The atmosphere is incredible"
- "We loved it!"
- All money raised is for charity. Building Malawi (http://www.buildingmalawi.com/) and St Helena Hospice
Gates open: 4.00pm - 11.30pm
Tickets: £10 single £20 family (2 adults and kids under 16).
Venue: Maitlands, Distillery Lane, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8EZ
No picnics please.
1) Please purchase your tickets via this page. (It's easy and all forms of payment are accepted)
2) Leave your name in the comment. e.g. Tom Bowden - 1 x Single Ticket £20
3) Your wristbands will be available for collection at the gate.
We will announce all bands in due course
Here's some links to the bands confirmed so far to get you in the mood!