This year I am embarking on FIVE half marathons in FIVE months to raise money for Clapa - an absolutely fantastic charity that does amazing work for individuals born with a Cleft Lip and Palate as well as their families.
Clapa is very dear to my heart and they were very much there to support my family when I was young so this is to give something back.
Over the months of January until May 2019 I'll be running circa 13 miles five times, all around the South East of England. So far these include:
- The Victoria Park Half Marathon (Jan)
- The Brighton Half Marathon (Feb)
- The Colchester Half Marathon (March)
- Putney & Fulham Half Marathon (April)
- LeeValley velo park Half Marathon (April)
I'll have some friends joining me for some and others on my own. All your support and donations are greatly appreciated.