Thanks for coming to check out our page.
To support the Douglas Macmillan 'Bring a Pound Day', the Carse & Waterman team will be challenged with dressing up as various TV, film and games characters every working day this September.
As a charity initiative, we're directing our money towards the cause rather than the costumes. Therefore expect our staff to ramp up their creativity to make this challenge work on a shoestring budget.
So what's on in September? A quiet month for the team?! Hell no! We will be:
- Producing our first ever fully animated feature film
- Meeting with many clients
- Lecturing at the University
- Working with clients (off-site)
- Daniel will be running around London as we begin production on a new film...
This will all need to be done in fancy dress!
As a bonus; if we raise £400 before the 25th September, Daniel will complete the final day dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast - wearing an elegant yellow ball gown.
Follow our Twitter @carsewaterman to see how the challenge is going!