Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Want to be published in one of my upcoming book projects? This is your chance to tell your loved one(s) what you never got to say. Its never too late.A WORD FROM CARY
This book project is from the heart. I Never got the Chance to Tell you … will give you a chance to say something to a loved one either directly or anonymously.
- Perhaps someone has passed and you didn’t get the chance tell them how much you love them.
- Perhaps you are a bully or been bullied and wish you had said something.
- Perhaps you simply want to apologise to someone, tell someone you love or admire them but just cannot find the courage to do so.
- Perhaps you just want to say thank you
- A letter to mum, dad, nan, grandad, sister, brother
- or simply create your own
Whatever your motive for participating, my hope is that by reading and writing some of these letters from the heart, it might help ease your pain, loss, guilt or suffering and although you may never get over it … I hope one day you may be able to cope with the pain better ..To the other end it might simply make you feel good to say that something you never had the courage to say.
Thank you for taking part, and I look forward to reading your #LettersFromTheHeart.
You can take part here... http://carygrantauthor.co.uk/letters/