Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
As a finalist in Miss Scotland, I have been given the honour and duty of representing my country. It is a unique opportunity for every one of us to shine the light on a charity of our choice and raise as much money as possible for our varying causes.
I have chosen the Bighearted Scotland Charitable Trust as I struggled to choose just one cause to support and this encompasses six separate charities in one.
- As an avid animal lover, I am devoted to ending animal cruelty alongside OneKind.
- I wish to show due recognition and care to our veterans with Erskine.
- I can help disabled and excluded individuals to achieve life goals through Momentum.
- Mental health in another issue that is particularly close to my heart and I am keen to support Penumbra in improving mental health across the nation.
- I am also interested in raising awareness of the complex, life long disabilities that are caused by Spina Bifida, Hyrdocephalus and similar cinditions by working with SBH Scotland.
- I will be backing Epilepsy Scotland, helping them to represent the 40,000 sufferers here in Scotland, as well as their families/carers.
Thank you and remember, even the smallest donation can make a big difference!
Note: Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.