Challenge12 - Color Run
Emily Homer - Garth Taylor - Andy Connolly - Joanna Johnston - Emma Ilsley - Rachael Deal - Tash Goss - Jon Hitching - Sarah Zollo - Will Robertson - Fiona Maxwell - Laura Hulet - Lynn Fardon
Take one 5k running event, add an extraordinary amount of powder paint, and you’ve got the Color Run, aka ‘The Happiest 5k on the Planet!’ The Color Run is a five-kilometre race in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors at each kilometre. The fun continues at the finish line with a gigantic “Color Festival,” using more colored powder to create happiness and lasting memories, not to mention millions of vivid color combinations!
Dementia UK is a national charity, committed to improving quality of life for all people affected by dementia.
- Promote and develop Admiral Nursing - a specialist nursing intervention focused on meeting the needs of carers and families of people with dementia
- Empower carers to have a voice through Uniting Carers our national network of family carers
- Promote good practice in dementia care
- Work in partnership with the NHS, social services, other voluntary groups, carers and people with dementia
- Contribute to national policy on dementia, older people and carers' issues
Influence practice and policy development
We'll be running as team "Homerunners" in support of Dementia UK.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.